January 25, 2011

23/365

I tried to get pictures of the boys this day, but we were all sick. So I got a cute picture of James, and the evening fell apart. As Matt and I sat watching CopOut (Not horrible - I know, what a ringing endorsement) I realized, we put the kids to bed without me getting a picture of Ethan. So, I snuck in their room, turned on the flash, and got pictures of them sleeping. After last night, being up all night coughing, and consoling my little coughers, it is nice to look back at a night they were sleeping a bit easier.
James (2011 Day 23) Sucking on his jammies and playing with his tractor.



James (2011 Night 23) Like my cupcake socks?
Ethan (2011 Night 23)


And I know this is random, but I made Omelets that morning. And with no effort, cutting, or molding, I managed to make an Omelet in the shape of Moby Dick. I had to post the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment